Bankruptcy Law in Scottsdale, AZ
The prospect of declaring bankruptcy is a daunting one, and something you shouldn’t have to face alone. Whether you’re looking at Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Law Office Of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC can help you during this stressful time in your life.
Helping You Through This Tough Time
Law Office Of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC knows that while every bankruptcy proceeding is unique, most people feel intimidated when filing. The paperwork involved in bankruptcy cases can be quite confusing, and, more often than not, your creditors will have teams of lawyers behind them. Law Office Of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC's objective is to make the bankruptcy process as simple and painless as possible by:
- Helping you understand eligibility requirements and the different types of bankruptcy
- Filing your petition with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Negotiating with your creditors at your 341 Meeting
- Arguing on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary
- Helping you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start
When you’re having financial problems, time is of the utmost importance. Acting quickly and hiring an attorney when you miss credit card payments or when your business starts failing is the first step in gaining control over your finances. Contact the professionals at Law Office Of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC today to discuss your financial situation and see whether bankruptcy is right for you.
Mr. Collier has been an exceptional attorney throughout the process of becoming a non-profit. I ran into some challenges and Mr. Collier did not hesitate to professionally support me and provide sound advice and guidance. I believe Mr. Collier to have the best interest for his clients and to seek what is most reasonable and fair. When determining what type of counsel to retain, I would most certainly recommend the Law Office Of Timothy M. Collier.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Member Of The State Bar Of Arizona
- District Court For Arizona
- Sixth Circuit Court Of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court Of Appeals.